Monday, May 11, 2015

Who is Manuel? The case of the mysterious billboards in Morayta and Recto.



Last May 8, I was on my way to the PRC in Manila to retrieve my license while I stumbled upon these two billboards in Morayta and Recto. These had the caption: "Maghihintay ako... - Manuel." I felt intrigued by the content. I also noticed that a location was specified: Shangri-La Hotel. Also, the date was indicated as May 22, 2015. Being the curious cat as I am, I decided to give it a try and actually go there on that date. However, I had fears that I may be gatecrashing a marriage celebration of some sort. But, it goes that risks have their rewards. I can't wait to check it out on the 22nd.

I wonder if you guys think that the event is worth going to. Do tell me in the comments box.





No comments:

Post a Comment